Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Get ready!

Well it's a new year and I made a promise to you all back in October! I am sure some of you thought I forgot but I did not. I have just been waiting! 
So for the next year (365 days), I will be posting a different outfit for every day. Now I may not be posting every single day but everyday I will wear a new ensemble and I will photograph it to post on here. 
I haven't decided how often I will post, whether it will be once a week or a couple times a week, but I will be sure by the beginning of 2014 this blog will have 365 different outfits! 
This is pretty exciting, don't you think!?!?!? 

Disclaimer: I may be taking a lot of the pictures myself so they may not be professional quality. 

There you have my New Years Resolution (besides all the normal ones like save more money, get a big girl job, and get in shape). Anyone have any good ones out there? 

Well Happy New Years! Get ready for the excitement of 2013!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment