Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF

Yeah it's Friday! Who doesn't love Friday!?!??! 
Well I personally love Fridays. I don't have classes on Friday and I usually catch up on all of my errands. So that is what I did today. I had a fun filled day of going to Target, Michael's, T.J. Maxx, the Gap, and Gordman's! After Joel got home, we (plus my friend Taylor) went to Costco and to Happy Hour then out to dinner. Oh and we hit up Target one more time! 
Not an eventful Friday but still fun. And I was dressed well so that always makes everything more fun! 
Here is my fun Friday outfit... 

Disclaimer: This is a work in progress and Joel and my first photo shoot. It will get better with time, promise! 


My nails were an inspiration from here

Pretty shoes 



Taking a stroll

Kimber didn't feel like walking with me anymore

Nothing to do with my outfit, I just kinda liked the picture! 

Dress-T.J. Maxx (similar here)
Shoes-Aldo, old (similar here)
Bangle-Michael's (cost me $1.50!!! But I love these ones too.)
Bracelets-old (similar here)
Sunglasses-gift from my mom (but I love these)

So how was everyone else's Friday?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment