Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wish list Wednesday

There are always a few items I have my eyes on. These are usually things I want to add to my wardrobe without breaking the bank. But sometimes there are just things I put on my wish list because I want them and cannot justify a reason to buy said item! 
Right now I am trying to resist shopping until August! This is really tough for me but I feel like I have been speeding money like crazy and need to settle down. 
So without further ado here is my wish list... 

1. Floral pants (I have been on the hunt for these for the last couple of months. Being a frugal shopper, I am not going to pay $50+ on them. But I do love this pair from ASOS. I am also NOT petite so these wouldn't work. But I love the pattern they have.) 

2. Coral full skirt (I have had my eye on this one for a while but I just can't pull the trigger and buy it!) 

3. A Floral Bustier to wear with high skirts. This one is so beautiful! (But not for $60!)

4. Boyfriend Jeans (I would like them distressed a little but not too much. However, I also love these!)

6. Marshmallows (When I was little, my sister used to get Lucky Charms. I always ate all the marshmallows out of the box! This eliminates the need for the cereal part!) 

7. Colorful purse (There are a lot out there that I love. But you get the idea!)

8. A Floral Blazer (Floral is really in this season. And I love this floral blazer but of course I would never NEVER pay almost $400 for anything really, besides maybe a wedding dress! But needless to say, I love this print and the fit of this blazer. If I had the money, I would buy this!) 


9. Black Stripe Shirt (I know I can find this basic piece somewhere else. However, it was very difficult to find the item online. I think I am going to scout out the GAP outlet!) 
That is all for this week. I will have 10 new items next Wednesday! 
I am always on the lookout for the best deals. If you come across any, let me know!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment