Friday, June 8, 2012

Turning old into new!

I really love this tank with all the sequins. However, it's a little out of my price range. Usually you can't find sequins tops under $100! And I cannot personally justify spending that much on one shirt. So instead I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up a few bags of sequins. And I found an old tank (don't know how long it has been in there) in my closet (from Old Navy) that I figured I could revamp! 
This project just started last night and I suspect its going to take me quite awhile to get it completed. But I will keep you updated as I go along! 

My materials... 
1 loose fitting tank (white/off white or any color you want)
2 bags of cream colored sequins (you could change the color if you wanted. And I might need more as I start going along)
1 sewing needle
Thread that matches your sequins 
My inspiration 
 My materials 
Wish me luck! Updated pictures to come soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment