Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

This week's installment of Wish List Wednesday.


1. One piece swimsuit
2. Striped coat (I love this one! It was featured on Atlantic-Pacific and it is fabulous!!! I wish I could afford it)
3. Floral shorts (I think I might have to break down and buy these this week!)
4. Coral shorts


5. Striped sweater (There are several out there that I like... I just want one with some color!)


6. Tan and Black Heels (There is a pair like this at DSW that I think I might run out and get soon!)
7. Striped skirt (You can see how Happily Grey paired this here)
8. Polka dot Skirt (This is also seen on Mary's blog)




9. Maxi dress (I would love to pair this with a jean jacket)


10. Color Block Dress



I think if I never wore pants again I would be okay with that!!! I love skirts and dresses as you can see! 
I will be on the hunt for these items. If anyone finds any fabulous deals, let me know! 
Happy Wednesday


1 comment: