Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bacon Jalapenos!

On September 9th, my friends and I went to the KC Chief's home opener. It was a super early morning but tons of fun! 
I made a breakfast casserole and then I made these lovely jalapenos wrapped in bacon. Everything is better with bacon, right?!?!  
Kristin's Bacon Jalapenos

Mix one package softened cream cheese with 1/2 cup cherry pomegranate sauce (from Costco). I also put a little bit of banana pepper juice in the mix to give it a little bit more of a kick. I thought it was a little too sweet without it. But that is up to you. I put probably 2 TBSP.

You will want to cut the jalapenos in half and seed them. 
Then fill each half with the cream cheese filling. 

Wrap them with bacon and put them on a foil covered cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about a half hour or until the bacon is crispy. I also turned the broiler on for about 5 minutes to make sure everything was cooked really well. They were a big hit! Highly recommend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment