Sunday, September 2, 2012

SOOO sorry! I promise to do better!

Alright, I am probably the worst blogger ever. I really don't have any good excuses besides I haven't really had access to a photographer. 
But... My friend, Annie, was so upset that I haven't updated my blog we had an impromptu photo shoot last night! Luckily I was wearing a good outfit! 
So I am going to try to update this at least a few times a week. So tune in!!! 
Without further-a-do... 

My first outfit for fall! 


Skirt: H&M
Tights: No idea! They are just black, you could get them at Target for cheap! 
Sweater: Gap outlet (old but similar here)
Tank: T.J. Maxx (old but similar here)
Scarf: A birthday gift (similar here)
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: H&M 
Boots: Chinese Laundry - I didn't have shoes on in these pictures (like I said, real impromptu) but they were tall black boots. 




No comments:

Post a Comment