Sunday, September 23, 2012

San Fran Trip

Here are just a few highlights from my trip to San Fransico last week. 
This is a beautiful picture of the Golden Gate Bridge from our Saturday morning booze cruise. It was a little chilly out there! 

My friend Whitney and I. It was her birthday! Woo hoo! 
Sweater - Tommy Hilfiger outlet 
Polo - Gap 
Necklace - Old Navy 

Whitney's top - Levi's

Girls' night out! 
From left to right... 

Alison's jacket - Banana Republic outlet; Shirt - T.J. Maxx (I have the same one!!!)
My jacket - ebay!; Scarf - Old, I think it was my mom's
Whitney's shirt - Vintage; Scarf - unknown

DRINKS!!!! 

Whitney's shirt - Vintage
My dress - Gap outlet 
Alison's shirt - T.J. Maxx; Jacket - Banana Republic outlet 

Red headed slut shots!!!

Possible bridesmaids' dresses for Whitney's upcoming wedding - Ivy and Asher

Sea Lion King! He was awesome! 

Sea Lions sleeping at Fisherman's Wharf

Fisherman's Wharf


No comments:

Post a Comment